Bristol SU, 23 Aug, 12:00AM
Living in halls? We’ve teamed up with your reps to build a tailored package of events to help you get to know your neighbours and make friends in your first week of uni!
Why buy a wristband?
- Guaranteed and discounted entry to exclusive, one-off events that have been created with you in mind
- Going to events together is one of the best ways to make friends in your new halls. Buying a wristband means you’ll be going with the people you’re living with!
- Each hall of residence wristband will have a slightly different programme of club nights to fit round your hall’s social events and intro sessions
- Plus all wristband holders will get access to a range of great discounts throughout the first weeks of term
What do you get?
- Entry to the #HELLOBRISTOL Full Moon Party at SWX
- Entry to a club event chosen by your hall of residence
- Entry to our massive closing celebration Club Tropicana at Motion with MistaJam & Nick Grimshaw
All the discounts
- 15% off your programme of exclusive Welcome Week club nights
- 40% off your hall’s comedy and cafe crawl events
- 20% off food and drink in the SU’s Balloon bar during Welcome Week and every Tuesday in October
- 2-4-1 cocktails and 25% off food at Revolutions for October plus exclusive offers on selected drinks
- Free entry to Revolutions new student club night launching in September
- 20% off food and drink in The Prince Street Social for October and a free spooky Hallowe’en cocktail
- 20% off food and drink in King’s Street Brew House for October
- 50% off colour film processing, 5 free digital prints. buy 25 digital prints and get 25 free at SnappySnaps
- 50% off of all food (exc. drinks) at Just Chips from 24 September until 31 October
- Burger and a pint for £9, three bottles of Peroni for £7, any breakfast £5 and house double for £3 at Convivio on Cotham Hill
How to buy
- Wristbands go on sale after you receive your halls allocation
- Go to the halls directory here and join your hall group on the Bristol SU site
- Click the buy now link on this page
- You should only see one wristband available to purchase – let us know if not!
- Complete the transaction – and we’ll get in touch with collection details
We normally sell out of wristbands so book early to avoid disappointment
If you don’t wish to attend all of your halls nights, you can purchase individual tickets for the events that you would like to attend by finding the events in our events listings here. You can also check out and book for all the other events going on across the week